Want to be your own boss, be independent and enjoy a solid income
with maximum flexibility? Come and join us!
As one of Melbourne's oldest and largest taxi depots, Taxi Staffing Service
is happy to welcome you as a new driver.
We offer our drivers:
• A fleet of well-maintained taxis
• Flexible shifts – our fleet size allows us the opportunity to offer you
either full time, part time or casual shifts
• Permanent cars and home changeovers whenever available
• Prompt cashing of TSO vouchers
• An efficient workshop which minimises your downtime
• Ongoing opportunities for advice and guidance from operations staff,
all of whom are experienced drivers
• A comprehensive induction session including simulations and the
Taxi Staffing Service Induction booklet when
you begin at our depot.
Induction for new drivers is held in our training rooms every
Tuesday and Thursday at 2.00pm.
All of our cars are on the Silver Top network, so you will need a
Silver Top PIN.
You will need to bring:
• Your driver's accreditation certificate
• Your current Victorian Driver's licence
Give us a call, or come and see us for a chat, we will be more than happy
to explain our processes and
to our team of drivers.
Taxi Staffing Service (Cabways Pty.Ltd.)
71-75 Murphy Street
Richmond VIC 3121
Ph. 9429 5244
TRAIN: The closest train station is Burnley which is about a 1 kilometre walk from our building. From the station walk north on Burnley St and you will find Murphy St the second street on the right after Bridge Road.
TRAM: A. Catch the number 75 tram from Flinders Street Station along Flinders Street, Wellington Pde to Bridge rd and get off at Stop 21 which is Burnley St. Walk north along Burnley St and Murphy Street is the second on the right. The walk will be about 200 metres. We are on the corner of Murphy & Vaughan Sts. It's approximately a 15 minute ride.
TRAM: B. Catch the number 48 tram from Collins Street, along to Wellington Pde then Bridge Rd. Get off at Stop 21 which is Burnley St. Walk north along Burnley St and Murphy Street is the second on the right. The walk will be about 200 metres. We are on the corner of Murphy & Vaughan Sts. It's approximately a 15 minute ride